- BE/BTech (Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics, Electronics and Electricals, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science, Information Technology, Instrumentation Engineering, Telecommunication),MCA from 2017 – 2018 batch with 65% throughout academics.
- Please note the percentage calculation in case of CGPA: Total marks obtained from in all the subjects from the first to last semester divided by total of maximum marks in all the subjects from first to last semester.
- Candidates need to clear all exams before joining and should come with degree certificates.
Recruitment Details : Mindtree is looking for bright and ambitious “Engineers” to be part of their industry groups and technology practices.
Job Description / Details :
- Mindtree welcomes campus minds who have a passion for computer programming, technology and who intend to build a career for themselves as technologists in Software Application Technologies.
- Candidates selected under this program will get exposure to work in chosen large and complex transformational customer engagements.
- Exposure to technical areas in those programs will help them acquire special capabilities to enable them to become Tech Leads and assume technical specialist roles in an accelerated mode.
- Candidates will have opportunity to work in advanced technology areas thereby acquiring requisite skills to aspire becoming a Technical Architect and would be part of the prestigious Central Architecture Group at Mindtree.
Compensation : INR 3,25,000 Per Annum
Training: Selected candidates would have a differentiated training program at their Global Learning Centre located in Bhubaneswar.
Service Agreement : Rs. 2 Lakhs for 2 years from the Date of Joining.
Selection Process : Aptitude Test, Programming Test, Technical and HR Interview
Drive Locations : Bangalore, Pune, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bhubaneswar